Developing and strengthening
Understanding and Activating
the mechanisms of motivation
Caring Leadership Workshop
Developing the skills of a caring leader
mindful of everyone in their uniqueness
Learning the ways of cultivating
Positive Visualization Workshop
Developing resilience tools
using your imagination
Learning to exchange with empathy
with your colleagues
Introduction to Mindfulness
Learning to practice Mindfulness
and enjoying its benefits
Co-constructing a workshop together
tailored to meet your needs
What is a Workshop?
Workshops are group sessions to work on a particular theme. They are primarily based on exchange, allowing everyone to express themselves while listening to each other. They generally take place in three stages:
* A short introduction that aims at asking relevant questions and bringing knowledge on the subject of the day (based on sociology, neurosciences, philosophy etc.)
* A moment of discussion between participants on the subject of the day, the difficulties they face, how they deal with a specific issue.
* A phase of reflection on the solutions that can be found and the actions or exercises to be implemented to overcome these difficulties.
How do Workshops work?
* Duration : They usually last 1h30 to 2 hours.
* Frequency: They can be held occasionally or regularly (for example every month)
* Number of participants: The workshops are generally held in small groups to allow everyone to express themselves.
For more details on the Workshops and prices : please contact me (see contact)